Wednesday 9 May 2012

As long as there are presents!!!!

Making presents, as I've said before, is just about my favourite thing and wrapping them too.
Here's a few from last year and early this year.






Above is the inside of what will be the wrapping paper, I think I might do this from now on, the outside is a simple pattern, old 70's wallpaper actually, and then the surprise to see the inside all decorated.



 Keepsake Talisman Box.2. (Number 1 featured in the Crux blogpost, December)


Keepsake Talisman Box.3. (Quite similar to No.1. but with the addition of an Elephant)


More prescriptions from The Soul Apothecary


Ready to make my latest particular present of the moment...Dream Catchers with a difference...


1st Birthday present for Willow "Golden Slumbers Kiss Your Eyes"


For Ruth's 60th


Surprise for Miracle...


No comments:

Post a Comment