Thursday 10 February 2011

Breakfast at the Hide-out!


I'm sure everyone is dying to know what kind of culinary delights are on offer for breakfast at the hide-out........thought I'd share my current favourite, especially enjoyable as I've been gallivanting around the country and haven't enjoyed one in a while.



Sauteed red onions, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes and watercress on toasted caraway rye with avocado and poached egg (...I'm fairly certain that M&S are head hunting me as write) served on a favourite plate from Anthropologie.


With fresh pink grapefruit juice served in in this very cute glass... a present from my friend Sophie for my birthday.


Followed by coffee in this dear little Poole Pottery cup and saucer, a present to myself at Christmas........what could be more heavenly?

2 comments:

  1. Your food and drink looks absolutely divine Charlotte. If I were M & S I should snap you up in a nano second. I also love your choice of ceramics and glass ware, so beautiful.
    And what a gorgeous fellow Pip is. Such wonderful photos of him, I can see much of his adorable character in that sideways photo of him!
    I also note that you are fond of Teddy Robinson. I have recently finished reading his story book, he is such a fine teddy isn't he:
    "A friendly, free and easy bear, a cosy jolly teasy bear, is always welcome everywhere. Fair and furry, fat and free, that's the kind of bear to be. Like me!"
    It was lovely as always to see you at Debs' blessing at the weekend.
    Thank you for sharing your breath taking beauty and magic with the world.
    Love Katherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Katherine such a lovely post...I'm sure I didn't mention Teddy Robinson in my blog....but I ADORE Teddy Robinson, maybe i did I don't remember, or you were just picking up the Teddy Robinson vibe and influencene, he is just the best, with Pippy Longstocking in second place, sorry Pippy, ok , joint first,.
    So lovely to see you too, and Ariel, such a solid little confident, loving person.

    ReplyDelete