Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lend me your eyes I can change what you see....


I've posted previously about just how much I love wrapping presents, here is my favourite this christmas....old map wrapping paper already gives a feeling of adventure and discoverery, and the picture of the explorer flying through the sky on an elephant with his telescope and parcels is just pure delight to my soul. Miracle, the recipient of the gift, said it reminded her of Lee Scorsby, I actually found it in a free chinese magazine at the oriental supermarket,.. the qoute is Mumford and Sons.."lend me your eyes I can change what you see, but your soul you must keep totally free"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for welcoming me home! Mum has been telling me about your painted and fabric covered skulls... I hope you do a post about those! They sound incredible! Also, I've been getting a subscription to Selvedge magazine, and it always reminds me of your work. Maybe you know it already? Lots of inspiring textile work. Happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete