Wednesday 26 January 2011

Today at the Hide-Out


Just a quick post today as I'm busying myself making beds and plumping pillows, my brother Ash is coming to stay, and taking down the Christmas tree! I think this is the longest I've left it, but it's so pretty it's hard to pack all the beautiful decorations away.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of the first Snowdrops of the year that came out on Sunday at the top of the drive, it's always such a relief to see them, knowing that the daffodils, violets and primroses are not far behind.



My friend Sharon has a friend who is a Snowdrop expert, I'm sure there is a special name for that, but I don't know what it is. She told me recently, I didn't know such a thing exsisted but when she told me it completely made my day. How perfect and romantic to be a Snowdrop expert! It gives me hope just knowing there are people who are Snowdrop experts in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment